GRIP-IT from CLIFF 44 Protects your hands / Palm with Premium Micro Foam Neoprene, the gloves are designed and developed as a breathable glove, GRIP-IT glove endurance incorporates raised micro sticky rubber on the inside of the glove to increase grip, durability and offer more cushioning in highly repetitive applications requiring precision handling.
GRIP-IT Gloves come in handy especially when your hands get sweaty making it extremely hard for you to grip. They are crafted with a neoprene pad layer and a 1mm sticky rubber layer on the inside, which gives the GRIP-IT glove excellent protection from a wide range of oils and chemicals and more that degrade natural rubber.
By wearing this GRIP-IT glove it is designed to keep your hands completely dry and free during any required Job. It is the easiest on and off glove in the marketplace.
The design and material combination was carefully selected:
Neoprene & Rubber works perfectly together for those that use their hands.
We doubt that the DuPont (Inventor of Neoprene) scientists of the 1930s would have imagined neoprene being used in many of the products it’s used in today. But that’s the great thing about human ingenuity: we’re always coming up with innovative ideas and finding new ways to approach various problems.
Modern neoprene is STRONG ENOUGH FOR ANY JOB
Neoprene has a variety of applications and uses in today´s market place. However, its properties make it better for some items than others.
High-Performance with THE RUBBER PAD
Both neoprene and natural rubber are flexible and water-resistant. Neoprene, however, has some qualities that make it better than rubber:
- It resists grease and oil.
- It stands up to weathering (including exposure to ozone) and soil immersion.
- Innovative “high-tech” sticky rubber slots representing the paws of a gecko.
- It can handle a wide range of temperatures:
From -50 degree Fahrenheit (-45 degree Celsius)
To 220 degrees Fahrenheit (104 degrees Celsius)
according to DuPont.
According to DuPont the natural rubber, however, is still particularly resistant to tearing and compression. Both neoprene and natural rubber are known for being excellent durable materials.
Trademarked and patented world innovation based on NATURES TECHNOLOGY
The rubber pad has a similar design like the paws of a gecko. These animals are known to be able to walk on smooth surfaces like glas, due to the slats on their paws. Nature shows us HOW TO GET THE MAXIMUM GRIP IN EVERY SITUATION. We brought this awesome technology to our ALL PURPOS GRIP-IT GLOVE.
Features and Specs:
- 360° Breathable – Patented Premium GRIP-IT glove offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- The most reliable glove on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Gloves are durable, washable and gives you maximum grip
- It Improves grip, strength and safety, allows for a controlled grip
- The gloves are compatible with light oils and will provide an excellent grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Grab, lift, hold, push, carry or handle, this glove makes a difference
- Form, Fit and Feel – Mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Works while raining and works underwater
- Latest Technology – precision in handling and allows you to move beyond limitation of your hands, free fingertips allows 100% sensitivity
- No sweating with this glove
- Allows you to handle more weight than any traditional glove
- Relieves pressure placed on your hands and prevents calluses
- Is designed to protect your palm while exposing your entire hand
- Open finger design with total control
- Resists the effects of heat, sunlight, ozone and aging
- Provides best protection against abrasion, cut and puncture
- Embossed finish assures a firm grip, wet or dry, all ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- Less sweating compared to a full glove
- Make your workout a cinch
- Soft and durable rubber pad to protect the palms
- Build for everyday use and carry
- Lightweight but strong grip on all materials
- Fits in any pocket
- Quick and easy to use & washable neoprene material
All-Purpose GRIP-IT glove in action:
BEST WORK GLOVES HANDS CAN GET
Fitness, health and sporting industries, weight lifting, racquetball, baseball, tennis, water skiing, sailing, miniature-golf, gymnastics and more
Shopping, carrying groceries, at home lifting, holding, pushing, carry goods, using a hammer, changing tires and much more
Durable in any medical field, nursing homes, hospitals, wheel chair, crutches, walkers
Automobile and Transport Industries:
Trucking, manufacturing, moving, transport industry, warehouse dockworker, forklift, loader, rentals both commercial and private, tire service and maintenance technician
Construction, general labor, carpenter, landscaper, tree trimming, lawn work, lumber, electricians, maintenance, janitorial, window-washer, cleaning industries, handyman, helping hands and much more
Deck Hands, Dock Workers, Sport & Commercial Fishing, water sporting
Entertainment Industry, Stage Hands, Lighting and stage erection